Private secluded lake front setting, deck, dock and use of water toys.
Running hot and cold water shower and hand wash basin. Dry composting toilet.
* running water not available when temperatures are below freezing.
Our Guest accommodations are fully furnished with a queen bed, on suite shower and toilet. Accommodation includes linens, towels, basic toiletries. Each site has access to complete dinning and cooking equipment (private cook house) as an optional extra. It also features a covered 14.5 by 6 foot wooden deck, Teak table and chairs. For colder months each tent is equipped with a romantic and cozy wood burning stove.
Pricing ranges from a weekday base price of $328.00 per night to Public Holiday weekends from $415 per night
(min stay 2 nights)
* Please note that the above pricing is for one person, extra guests are $97 per person. (max 2 people per tent.
What is included:
How it works if you opt into our catering.
Cotton Co. supplies fresh raw ingredients to you including cooking instructions. Daily delivered to your site in a cooler with fresh ice blocks. You are supplied with a private, BBQ cookhouse at your site and all equipment required to prepare your meals including crockery and cutlery.
You choose your meals from the list below. (These choices can be altered or completely changed to suit your dietary requirements)
Breakfast All include juice and Coffee/tea/spring water
1. Bacon and Eggs, fresh tomato slices and toast.
2. Berry fruit salad, Greek yogurt and croissants.
3. Fruit salad and Greek yogurt.
4. Pancakes with maple syrup, strawberries and cream.
Lunch: lemonade and spring water
1. Fresh BBQ baked pizza with your choice of 4 toppings (mushrooms, red peppers, garlic, tomato, onions, cheese pineapple, olives, artichoke) and salad.
2. Smoked salmon, capers with fresh baked bread and green salad.
3. Butternut soup, fresh cream topping and fresh bread.
Dinner: Spring water still or sparkling. (bring a bottle of wine if you like)
1. Marinated beef and vegetable skewers with loaded baked potatoes.
2. Seasoned chicken thighs, stuffed (rice and herb) red peppers and garlic herb ciabatta bread.
3. Teriyaki Salmon skewers and a choice of either rice or potato and sweet potato au gratin and garlic butter grilled asparagus.
Here is the pricing for meals per person:
Breakfast, lunch and Supper $125 per day